Are you a teen looking for work this summer?
Community Studio is excited to announce we have paid opportunities for youth
through the One Summer Chicago
Initiative. This summer we will be working with our community partners to help
you gain valuable job training, leadership and professional skills while
getting paid. Summer
employment registration CLOSED May 31, 2013.
- Youth must be 16-20 years of age, have a social security number, and must be a resident of Chicago
- Program starts July 1st with a mandatory orientation prior to this starting date
- Program runs 20 hours a week, 5 days a week, for 6 weeks
- Of those 20 hours per week, 12 hours are paid at $8.25 an hour and the remaining 8 are mandatory unpaid professional development/workshops hours
- Participants must complete a financial literacy program during these 8 hours
- Youth must be 21-24 to apply for a coach position
- Application closed May 31st!
about this program? Call 312- 226-7767 to be placed on the waiting list.
Please note: Applying for this summer opportunity does NOT guarantee employment.
This Program is made possible by: