April 11, 2013 - 5:30-7:30PM
1119 West Cullerton @Dvorak Park
Show your unique style and come to the first annual Tejer y Poder clothing swap!
If you are between the ages of 13+ and want to give your closet a new look, bring clothes to swap with a group of individuals like yourself, who love to express themselves through fashion. By swapping clothes you can help the environment by recycling, stopping the sweatshop movement and practicing alternative forms of
1. Ages 13+ can participate.
2. Drop off clothes at ElevArte Community Studio, located on the third floor of Dvorak Park, 1119 W. Cullerton St., and sign up in order to have access to the event.
3. We will accept gently used clothing, shoes, & accessories.
4. We will not accept undergarments, damaged clothing/accessories.
5. There is a 10-item limit of things you can take from the swap.
6. Be courteous of others.
7. All leftover items will be sent to a local organization in need.
8. Clothing swap items are not available for resale.
This event is FREE and organized by After School Matters program Tejer y Poder.
Questions about this event? Contact Thelma Uranga at 312-226-7767